"" JAMIE SAYS DREAM: Smell the roses and doodle on porcelain

27 juni 2012

Smell the roses and doodle on porcelain


I tested to "doodle" on a bowl and a couple of side plates with a porcelain pen this evening. I did it really quick and without planning, just went for it. It looks a little sloppy, but I kind of like that. It was fun anyway!



I want to fill my home with more plants, but it can get expensive if you want to buy a bunch of them. I got some little plants into soil today, and I hope they will grow. If my summer guest, Gustav the cat, doesn't eat them first... :-) I have to hide that little Papyrus plant from him.


By the way, the lemon and avocado seeds I planted in the beginning of June have not shown any sign of growing yet :-(  I will not give up on them, but I'm getting impatient!

At work I stop and smell the roses outside my office every day - they smell heavenly!





The guy in my Daily dose of quirkiness wanted to smell the flowers all day, so he made a beard out of petals :-)

Manuscript april 16, 2012: Blue Beards

4 kommentarer:

Mariana sa...

Hello, Maria,
original porcelain! I like it :).
Gustav is very beautiful cat and your little garden is cute.
In my garden roses begin to flower, too and they smell sweetly, hmm...
Have a nice weekend!
M

leah of sang the bird sa...

i love your porcelain drawing. have been thinking of you... how are you going. love to you maria xx

Hanna sa...

Kreativt! Kul att du testar och jag tycker att resultatet blev fint. Det ska synas att det är handgjort, så brukar min pysselgalna kompis säga, det var förövrigt hon som gifte sig igår. Fint med rosor, det blommar verkligen fint därute i naturen nu. Jag har fortfarande kvar en pion från för två veckor sedan när jag var ute på landet.

Kram Hanna

mauishopgirl sa...

I like how the plates turned out! And Gustav the cat is adorable.