"" JAMIE SAYS DREAM: Sandra Juto inspired me

18 juni 2012

Sandra Juto inspired me

Prints by Sandra Juto
Prints by Sandra Juto

I have seen Sandra Juto's illustrations before, but I haven't noticed her blog. Today I went there, via a link at Kim Welling's blog, and it was so good for me! 

I have been in a lousy mood lately. I've been bored and sad and grasping for something that feels meaningful. I often get this way during summer, becasue I don't like living in a flat during this season. But somehow Sandra Juto's blog gave me inspiration and a desire to explore the city where I live. She is a Swedish blogger, graphic designer, online shop owner, artist, illustrator, photographer and crocheter, living in Berlin. Take a tour on her blog and see if you like it too! On her website you will find links to her shop and more. 

A few photos from Sandra Juto's blog (the links will get you to the blogpost where I found the photos): 

Photo: Sandra Juto

Photo: Sandra Juto

Photo: Sandra Juto

Photo: Sandra Juto

Photo: Sandra Juto
Photo: Sandra Juto

Photo: Sandra Juto

Photo: Sandra Juto

Photo: Sandra Juto

Photo: Sandra Juto
Photo: Sandra Juto
I found something for my Daily dose of quirkiness too at Sandra Juto's blog. I really like this little robot, sitting and enjoying him-/herself in the sunshine. I guess Sandra just found it on the street on one of her walks in Berlin. (Actually, the cappuccino with the elk in the photo further up would have been a good daily dose of quirkiness too)

Photo: Sandra Juto

4 kommentarer:

Mariana sa...

Dear Maria,

thank you for your notice to this blog, it is very inspirational and optimistic. And illustrations - very nice.

I send a greeting and caress to your future cat :).

Love, Mariana

Patricia Villamil sa...

I don't want to you feel down during Summer, maybe this is the great excuse to explore the city, take pictures and post them. I love to see them. I will visit this blog you talk about... Love her prints!

Hanna sa...

Håller med dig, underbara bilder och prints. Måste kolla in hennes blogg!

LissenTo sa...

Tycker detsamma jag också vilka härliga livfulla bilder, kommer att titta in på hennes blogg jag också.

Förstår dej som inte har en balkong, den här tiden på året, när man vill sitta och njuta av sommaren.

Det är samma för dottern som bor i Götet. Som tur har dom en hyfsad innergård.

Men vad jobbigt med datorn och man har ju gärna en kopp kaffe bredvid, stackars du.

Kram Lissen