"" JAMIE SAYS DREAM: Ready by Summer?

19 maj 2012

Ready by Summer?

Seascape, Mabini Art Project, Oil on canvas in various frames by Alfredo & Isabel Aquilizan, 2011

Finally I have internet connection again! And some other problems that has taken up my time is also over and done with, so tomorrow (Sunday) I will continue my very slow progress of transforming my combined bedroom/living room into a room that is functional for me and a lot prettier than it is now. On a budget.

While I'm cleaning, throwing things out and putting things in place you can enjoy yourselves with a little summery inspiration in blue and naturals if you like... :-) (It's sooo easy to collect inspiration but very hard to have the time, energy and money to follow up on the inspiration in real life. And to choose from all this online inspiration one gathers....how?)

Blue lime pillow and Drop mosaic T-light from Indiska





Inspiration image from H&M Home "Always at Home"


Dip-Dyed Baskets - Martha Stewart 



Pillow cover from H&M Home, Mon Ami tea cup from Rörstrands,
Bandanna pillow and  Ikat marin pillow from Hemtex


Hand painted napkins and image from Milk Farm Road, featured at Bright Bazaar

Geometric Vase Collectin from West Elm, found via Lolalina
And in my Daily dose of quirkiness, some budgies that are very-easy-to-care-for-pets - they are part of a vase by Jaime Hayon, made for Lladró. And they are blue, as they should be in this post :-)

Vase by Jaime Hayon for Lladró, beside it a budgie sculptur
from an antique market. Image from Sköna hem.

6 kommentarer:

Mariana sa...

Dear Maria,

an amazing inspiration! Blue, white, and naturals, my favourite colours, you know :).
I very look forward to summer but do you know what I´m sorry? That our country hasn´t own sea. We had one in medieval :), a piece of the Mediterranean sea, but our kings it lost once.
For me isn´t important swimming in the sea but this view - on endless water level, it´s wonderful :).

And about your tunic - it will be ready soon; when can I put up it for sale on Etsy?

Have a nice evening :). Mariana

mauishopgirl sa...

That frame collage is so great! I'm not normally a "blues" fan but love all your choices here. Also adore the dip dyed straw bigs (I pretty much love dip dyed anything).

Hanna sa...

Skönt att du har internet igen! Härliga inspirationsbilder. Rolig tavelvägg, kanske lite extrem för min smak. Mon Ami kopparna är ju underbara - och dyra! Gillar besticken också, lite shabby.

Kul att du fortsätter med skapandet där hemma, det är så uppiggande och renande att flytta om och fixa till.

Jag känner mig piggare nu, har dock fortfarande problem med tjock hals, jag gissar på pollen osv.

Ha det gott!
Kram Hanna

JAMIE SAYS DREAM sa...

Thank you, all of you!

Mariana: You can put the tunic on Etsy on Saturday and I will buy it during the day :-)

Patricia Villamil sa...

Great Summer inspiration in all those pictures! I particularly like the dip painted baskets.

Hanna Bomler sa...

http://www.valenciabomler.blogspot.se/


Hej hej hittade din blogg genom pinterest!Kul att du gillar bilder från mitt hem som va med i Sköna hem nr 5 :)
Kolla gärna in min & Dennis Valencias blogg!
/Hanna Bomler