"" JAMIE SAYS DREAM: Mother's Day - missing my mother

27 maj 2012

Mother's Day - missing my mother


It's Mother's Day today, but my mother has passed away. Sweet mamma, I wish I could have given back more to you. What I wish the most that I could have given you, is time to just sit and think about your dreams, while you were still healthy. To give you help and incouragment to fulfill more of your dreams.  I will always love you and miss you.

To the left photo of my mother
To the right "Gentle Breeze" photograph/art print by Lyle Huisken

4 kommentarer:

Anairam sa...

What a lovely tribute to your mother on Mother's Day! Probably the best present you can give her is to take the time yourself to just sit and think about your dreams ...

Patricia Villamil sa...

Beautiful words, Maria. I feel deeply touched by them. I hope she knows how you feel. love, Patricia

LissenTo sa...

Så fint du skriver om din mamma. Och så är det nog att man alltid har dom man mist i sina tankar.

Kram Lissen

leah of sang the bird sa...

maria, my heart aches for you. i am thinking of you xxx