"" JAMIE SAYS DREAM: Sunday Dinner with M2

4 mars 2012

Sunday Dinner with M2


Today the flue period is finally OVER for me, I'm not sick and I'm not tired anymore. I went out to the shops for the first time since last friday, and my friend M2 (We are Maria and Maria = M1 and M2) had Sunday dinner here with me (yes, I know I didn't iron the table cloth). Back to work tomorrow, looking forward to it!

My kitchen and my friend Maria. Pineapple and
 passionsfruit for dessert was a yummy combination. 



Photo: Maria/Jamie says dream


If you want to prepare yourself for nice dinners outside when spring and summer comes, maybe you should recycle an old suitcase into a picture perfect picnic case, like this one in my Daily dose of quirkiness .-) You can find a tutorial at Design Sponge.

The Green Space Travel Case

11 kommentarer:

noreen sa...

happy that M2 had dinner with you, AND especially that you are feeling better. That was a nasty bug you had!
Have a great work week.

mauishopgirl sa...

So in love with the tablecloth! The picnic lunch is a great idea too.

ps I was sick for a month in January, also the busiest month at the day job for me. Flu followed by a sinus infection. It sucked and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I'm so glad you are feeling better as well.

Calinas sa...

Fint mönster i duken!!

Mariana sa...

Hello Maria,

lovely dinner with friend, yummy :).
And this green travel case is perfect!
It´s well you are feeling better, have nice days.

Mariana

PS: The sheep was sent today.

pernilla plaza interiör sa...

Haha åh vilken underbar väska! Jag hittar inte heller mycket blommor såhär års, men snart ;)... Eller inte, brr det var kallt idag! Kram

Hanna sa...

Skönt att höra att flunsan har flugit sin kos. Det ser riktigt trevligt ut i ditt kök, en väldigt fin duk. Hoppas du får en bra vecka :0)

Creative Living + Wabi Sabi Style sa...

Pineapple och Passionsfrukt! DET måste jag pröva. Tack för tipset! Tar mig ett äpple så länge...

leah of sang the bird sa...

I LOVE your table cloth! I don't iron anything so i didn't even notice. Love dinners with friends xxx

Patricia Villamil sa...

Glad you had the chance to meet with your friend Maria, looks like a good time and wine!

Kate sa...

How AMAZING are those lunch boxes ! I love it !
I hope you are well Maria ! :-)

Gulcin sa...

You have a wonderful table cloth,i really love it!! That's exactly what i want to see n my table!
And many of your posts are really inspirational for my future home design and i confess that i start following many blogs that you gave as a source :)
You have a great decoration perspective!