"" JAMIE SAYS DREAM: Do you still like maps?

1 mars 2012

Do you still like maps?

Are you tired of maps, or do you still like them even if they have been seen a lot in the blog world for a long time? I still like them so I gathered some inspiration from my Pinterest boards, to go with a quirky pic I found today - you will see it when you come to my Daily dose of quirkiness :-)


Mountains made of maps, by artist Louis Reith., via Fancy


How To: Make a Magnetic Map Memo Board at ManMade


Vintage Map Coasters from Etsy shop Carolina Cottage


DIY map coasters at Martha Stewart


DIY map trays at P.S.-I made this


Recycled vintage map bunting from Etsy shop moonandlion


Last but not least, in my Daily dose of quirkiness: What would you say about a pair of map tights for spring? :-) It's actually from the New Zealand brand World's Autumn/Winter 2011 collection, but can still be bought in their webshop.

4 kommentarer:

Mariana sa...

Hello Maria,

I like maps, they evoke nostalgic feelings in me. And the stockings are very funny! :)

And thank you for your interest about my sheeps :).
Yes, it is not problem, I´ll put this sheep doll in my Etsy shop and after I´ll write about it.

Have a nice day!

LissenTo sa...

Tyckte speciellt om anslagstavlan av kartor. Vimplar av kartor har jag tänkt göra men inte kommit till skott.

Lite cool är strumpbyxorna. Undrar om jag skulle våga ha dom på. skulle du.

Mest var det fina vänner som kom idag och några trevliga bonusgäster.
Vad trevligt det hade varit att träffa dej, känner det.

Du skriver alltid så gulliga kommentarer. Gör mej glad.

Hoppas du har kryat på dej nu.

Kram Lissen

noreen sa...

Hi Maria,

I love maps, and as a teacher, we use them all the time. i love the map/mountains!

leah of sang the bird sa...

I love maps, definately not over them. I love the history they give a room... I love the map mountains.
xxx