|Photo: Tereza Vlckova|
I'm back after my break and I feel soooo much better now! I want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to my sweet internet-friends who have left comments during my break, it really means a lot to me! I haven't responded, so you might think I didn't care, but I really did! I just needed all my energy to get going with my life outside the blog world.
A little update:
- I'm starting a new job on Wednesday, at Kulturen in Lund (Kulturen is a big museum and Lund is the nearest city to Malmö, where I live).
- I've started to excercise a little (small steps and patience) and it feels soooo good!
- I adjusted a medicin I take every day and it helps me a lot more now.
- I'm sleeping during the nights again :-) I used to be tired all the time before, with very irregular sleep. It feels fantastic to have a good rytmh again and I'm not tired during the day anymore.
- The creative space I want and need to have in my living room is on it's way. I cleared the space and painted some shelves yesterday, and tomorrow I will put the new table in place. I will show you when it's ready.
- My sweet, dear friend Anna is helping me with decluttering and organizing. It will take time before everything is ready, but it's so much easier with her help. She was here yesterday, and we worked for a few hours and then had a nice dinner together.
- I'm ready to take on the world again! And to blog!
And for my Daily dose of quirkiness, a little lady on top of things (like I feel right at this moment) knitting a bright and fun yellow doily:-)