"" JAMIE SAYS DREAM: Back to white in my creative corner

22 februari 2012

Back to white in my creative corner


Photo: Hallie Burton

Unfortunately, the table that I got for my creative corner does not look good in it's present brown wood colour when it's now in it's right place. The floor, oak laminate, is the problem, doesn't look good at all with the table. But since I live in a rental I just have to adjust. That means I'm going to paint the table white. And that means that I'm going back to the original plan for my creative corner = a white base. I wouldn't mind a nice collections of globes on my desk when it's ready :-)

I'm afraid you will have to be patient if you want to see the end results of the projects I'm thinking of. I'm really slow and it's difficult for me to make up my mind about what colours I want and so on (and my strict budget is also a challenge). Anyway, I'm quite patient myself at the moment, and I'm happy about that.

Affirmation banner from Secret Holiday & Co.

When my creative corner is finally ready to use, I might do a DIY to pretty up my new creative space. Mabye a fabric chandelier to hang from the ceiling...

Tutorial at A Beutiful Mess.

...or maybe a new garland. This simple one is made from the morning newspaper.


Peppar & Vanilj


If I'm going to buy more plants for my home, as I want to, maybe I need pots like the one in my Daily dose of quirkiness, to give the plants hope... :-)

5 kommentarer:

Heather B. sa...

I love the "I Will Survive" plant pot, although in my case I'm afraid it would be a cruel irony.

I can't wait to see your corner! I love the white base, and your DIY ideas. I hope you'll show us the progress!!!

esther sa...

Ow, I am also always really slow with choosing colors, but then all of the sudden I decide on something and just do it and it (most of the times) turns out great!

And the plant pot is really cool :)

Good luck with all the plans!

Patricia Villamil sa...

Hi Maria, I know just how you feel about the little setback with the floor and table. My problem is editing the pictures I took of the final framed art wall and uploading them. It's giving me a headache!

Truebluemeandyou sa...

Thanks for posting the "I will survive" pot post from my blog :) Love the photographs you've been posting.

JAMIE SAYS DREAM sa...

Judy/Truebluemeandyou: Thanks for giving me a quirky pic to post :-)