"" JAMIE SAYS DREAM: Styling and cleaning inspiration

24 januari 2012

Styling and cleaning inspiration

I feel awkward again. Slow, not keen on anything really, tired. But I found some inspiration on the web that made me want to share with you. 

First up, finnish stylist Jenni Juurinen. She made me pinn like crazy this morning, when I was looking through her website.


Stylist Jenni Juurinen, photographer Kristiina Kurronen

Stylist Jenni Juurinen, photographer Kristiina Kurronen

Stylist Jenni Juurinen, photographer Kristiina Kurronen

Stylist Jenni Juurinen, photographer Jorma Marstio

Stylist Jenni Juurinen, photographer Jorma Marstio

Stylist Jenni Juurinen, photographer Pekka Holmström

Stylist Jenni Juurinen, photographer Pekka Holmström

Stylist Jenni Juurinen, photographer Mirva Kakko

All photos found on Jenni Juurinen's website, where you can find even more loveliness :-)

The second thing that inspired me was Conversation Pieces last blogpost about a spring cleaning. I try to get around to start some serious spring cleaning and organizing and decluttering and this post inspired me a little bit.

Photo: Zoë/Conversation Pieces

Today I will clean my fridge, and here I found a tip about using either freshly ground coffee or used grounds to deodorize your fridge. I will try it :-) This is a part of a collection of tips on Apartment Therapy: "How to Green Clean, Declutter & Refresh Your Entire Home". Stop buying expensive and environmental evil cleaning products and use the articles "husmorstips" (as we say in Swedish) instead.  

For my Daily dose of quirkiness, something to illustrate my posture today... Hope I will straighten up and cheer up during the day :-)

From the french photographer Marc Da Cunha Lopes' Vertebrata series, found via Lost at E Minor

7 kommentarer:

LissenTo sa...

Vilka härliga bilder. Dom tre översta var som att hamna någonstans i ett hus på landet där jag varit förut, dejavu känsla.

Pysselideer väcks också.

Dessutom borde jag också gå rensa/städa frysen.

Kram och ibland är man inte på topp.......

Mel sa...

I feel the same these days... am already waiting for spring, which will be here much sooner than i chicago! unfortunately, i have night classes, as well as morning classes. so i got on the treadmill last night, for only half an hour. oh, it was hard... the first 10 minutes were the worst, but then, i was so energized! and felt so good afterwards! i didn't yawn once through my class!

sometimes i sleep so much, i get even more tired... have happy tuesday :D

LissenTo sa...

Skyndar att titta in, dags att sova. Ska upp tidigt imorgon.

Vad jobbigt med sådan reaktioner av medicinen. Tråkigt att behöva ställa in träff som kan vara det där peppande man precis behöver.

Krya på dej och styrkekram.

Här krånglar nerladdningar i datorn och åkte till Elgiganten i onödan idag. Väntade i telefonväxel.

Tror tekniken inte är med mej.

Det var bra med en paus

noreen sa...

maria - i hope you feel better! i have medicine allergies, and have to be careful. best wishes for a wonderful tomorrow!! i love your quirky photo best of all. joy and good health.

Patricia Villamil sa...

two things i loved most: the naked pendant naked lighting and the badminton rackets on the wall! Genius!

leah of sang the bird sa...

maria, a crazy, inspirational pinning session is good for the spirit! these photos are so so lovely! hope you are ok. much love xxx

Patricia Villamil sa...

you are right she's a really good designer. I had made a comment above and didnt remember this post. Enjoy your day Maria!