"" JAMIE SAYS DREAM: On the wall

12 januari 2012

On the wall

It's very hard for me to decide what to put on my walls. Because of that I don't have that much right now, but I want to have. So I must decide. I have collected some inspiration :-)

Today I will give you some vintage/thrift store mixes. Collect whatever you like and arrange it in a great mix, or collect from a theme, like flowers or ships or animals... I also posted a couple of great vintage painting collections here. Tomorrow - lots of  more wall decoration ideas! 



homelife via Decor8


houzz

Simply Grove


Design Sponge Sneak Peek: Elisabeth Dunker


Photographer Douglas Friedman


Tara on Flickr

And for my Daily dose of quirkiness - fun street art :-)

Street Art Utopia

3 kommentarer:

Shelbby sa...

Love the photo walls!! I have my own in my room but its not as cool as these ones. =p

abeautifulmaybe.blogspot.com - follow me,xo

JAMIE SAYS DREAM sa...

Glad you like it :-) If you want more on-the-wall-inspiration you should check out my next post...

noreen sa...

hi maria, love the idea. i need to get stuff on our walls, too. thanks for reminding me!