"" JAMIE SAYS DREAM: Comments make me send on a blog award

20 januari 2012

Comments make me send on a blog award

giving, 2009, hand appliqued re-appropriated linen
by Joetta Maue
Comments is the thing that makes me blog on. Not only do I get encouragement from it. When we share little comments on each others blogs we learn about a lot of things. What it looks like in other parts of the world or different parts of my own country, what the bloggers do in their everyday life, what they think about, what they read, how they decorate, what they eat and so on. 

Lissen is a very sweet lady from Sundsvall in Sweden, who blogs on Lissen To. Since a while back she is one of the people who comments most regularly on my blog, and I comment on hers. She gave me the Liebster Blog Award the other day in this post. Liebster is German for dearest, beloved or favorite.

Thank you so much Lissen! I enjoy visiting your blog with your beutiful photos and I really appreciate the communication we have via our blogs :-)

Here are the rules that come with this award:
  • Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
  • Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
  • Give your top 5 picks for the award.
  • Inform your top 5 by leaving a comment on their blog.
  • Post the award on your blog.

I choose to give the Liebster Blog award to bloggers who, like Lissen To, comments most regularly on my blog - I love (Ich liebe) your comments! But I have to cheat and include 6 blogs instead of 5! And I really appreciate every comment on my blog!

Home Again Jog - Heather lives in New England, USA. She knows how to write a funny blogpost :-) She is in the process of transforming her home on a limited budget and she likes to use her new camera. 

Sang the Bird - Leah lives in New South Wales in Australia. A poetic soul with a big heart. The word "simplicity" comes back in her blogposts. She also has an online shop

Melanie Sherman - Melanie is a ceramist who just moved to Kansas City, USA, to pursue her BFA in Ceramics at the Kansas City Art Institute. On her blog she shares about her life and work, and she also has an etsy shop

Creative Living - Lisbeth lives in the countryside in the west part of Sweden and she is an interior designer, educator, writer and artist. She also blogs at Wabi Sabi, and I posted about her blogs here. 

Bringing up Emilu - Patricia lives in Washington, D.C., USA.  She is a writer and a former political blogger and also a new mum - Emilu is her daughter. Her parents live in the Dominican Republic, so she also shares about her visits there.

Beauty of everday life - Noreen lives in Newport, Kentucky, USA. She runs at 7 a.m. and takes photos at the same time :-) She is a teacher who shares about her life and her visits to different places.



Thank you to all of you, lovely bloggers!!!!




7 kommentarer:

LissenTo sa...

Tack för dina snälla ord, ibland vet man inte varför man fastnar för en blogg. Det kan vara både bilderna, tankarna och idéerna.

Men också människan bakom bloggen, värmen och det goa sättet, DU.

Så känns det att titta in här.

Nu ska jag titta in till dina andra vänner.

Kram och ha en trevlig helg.
// Lissen

noreen sa...

maria, this is embarrassing! i visit your blog because i enjoy it, and love to see what's happening. but thank you very much! it is very fun to make new friends far away. happy weekend!

Creative Living + Wabi Sabi Style sa...

Tackar, tackar. Skall fundera över vem jag skall skicka vidare till i morgon.
Som Lissen säger, man vet inte varför man fastnar mer för vissa bloggar än andra. Jag tror att jag återkommer till din för att du alltid överraskar. Det gillar jag. Skön helg. Nu tar jag mig en skönhetssömn. //Lisbeth

leah of sang the bird sa...

maria, you are too kind!
your blog is one of my 'everyday' visits. i visit because i like it here and i like you, my friend.
have a lovely weekend xxx

Patricia Villamil sa...

I'm so humbled by this nomination, thank you again Maria, I'm in the clouds right now. I love your blog, and coming here for the daily dose of quirkiness and the stunning images is part of my day's enjoyment. I will have to visit these other blogs too, so excited about that!

Mel sa...

Hello! Sorry, for responding so late, but I thought I'd left a comment yesterday already... probably something went wrong :(

So, again, thank you SO much for including me for this award! This makes me really happy! And your comments make me happy as well :D

Heather B. sa...

Thank you Maria!!!! Thank you for thinking of me, I can't tell you how much that means to me! I'm enjoying your blog so much and I'm so glad you like mine! Thank you for your support :-)