"" JAMIE SAYS DREAM: My first blog award

9 december 2011

My first blog award


I have seen different blog awards around the web, and yesterday I got my first one! The Versatile Blogger Award :-)
 I was nominated by sweet Amber at Don't Sew Angry . Thank you Amber!


You will find loads of creative inspiration on Amber's blog in posts about handmade goodies, art, DIY, sewing and more. She also has an Etsy shop, where she right now sells this cool Rorschach Tote Bag:

Rorschach Tote Bag from Don't Sew Angry's Etsy shop


Here are the rules for The Versatile Blogger Award:

Nominate 10-15 fellow bloggers
Inform the bloggers of their nomination
Share 7 random things about yourself
Thank the blogger who nominated you
Add the Versatile Blogger Award Pic on your blog post.

I did some thinking about what versatile bloggers I would like to nominate, and here is my list (click the name to visit the blogg): 
  1. I'm a journalist and have worked in this field mostly for the Swedish Radio (Sveriges Radio), but I have worked many other jobs too. 
  2. I have taught Swedish to immagrants. 
  3. I will spend Christmas Eve (the big day here in Sweden) with my ex husband C and his wife, since I and C have a son. Since we got divorced in 1999 we have always spent Christmas Eve together, all three of us. 
  4. I'm very good at knowing what decade a film or tv-series is set in, by looking at the clothes and furniture. Since I was a child I have loved to go to museums or go through books about the history of fashion and interior style.
  5. In the 1990's I studied art subjects at Lund University, for exempel Literature and Philosophy. 
  6. I'm going to a party with my ex boyfriend (now a friend) tomorrow. The guy who is throwing the party has the best taste in music (he is a musician himself, and a DJ) and I'm looking forward to a lot of funk and old soul and disco. 
  7. I'm going to a job interview on thursday. Keep your fingers crossed! :-)

6 kommentarer:

Creative Living + Wabi Sabi Style sa...

Grattis till awarden! Och kul att läsa lite om dig själv. Jag, som gillar dina blogginlägg och kommentarer hos mig, har märkt att du har språkkänsla. Nu vet jag varför. Och har så kloka synpunkter. Nu vet jag varför ;-)
Hoppas jobbintervjun ger önskvärt resultat. (Håller tummarna). //Lisbeth (som inte fått iväg din vinstbok än, men den kommer... snart)

Lisa Rupp sa...

Thanks for including me!

Gulcin of Olric sa...

Congratulations! And thank you very much for nominating my blog!
And it's nice to read about yourself. I'm surprised to learn that you're a journalist. Did you know that i'm a jornalist too? :)

esther sa...

Thank you so much for nominating me to! And congratulations on being nominated your self. It is nice to read those random things about you. And have fun a that party tonight! :)

Patricia Villamil sa...

maria thanks for including me, this is too sweet, made me day!

KERRY sa...

Thank you so much for the award :) Very happy to receive this and interesting reading your seven things! Good luck with the interview x
p.s. thank you for the nice comments you leave on my blog and for your well wishes.