"" JAMIE SAYS DREAM: My Christmas Eve

25 december 2011

My Christmas Eve

I said in my last post that I would lit a sparkler and think of all the sweet readers
 who leave comments on my blog, and I did... :-)

Some snapshots from my Christmas Eve with my son, his father/my exhusband Charlie and his wife Kristina, and of course Gustav, the cat. Very cosy evening with really good food, nice presents and good company. I hope that all of you who celebrate Christmas Day today will have a really cosy and good evening!

My son Axel and his father Charlie

My son Axel in one of his Christmas gifts - a poncho

Axel


We like tomtebloss/sparklers!

Gustav

The cat found a cosy place on a soft
Christmas gift, in front of the fire :-)

Me

Kristina and Charlie

Kristina

We tried to send off an "airballon-lantern" up into the dark sky, but it got stuck in a tree :-)
Luckily it didn't start a fire in the tree...

3 kommentarer:

Creative Living + Wabi Sabi Style sa...

Here's a sparkle right back to you! /Lisbeth

Gulcin of Olric sa...

You look gorgeous! And it's nice to see these lovely pictures from your christmas eve and thanks for sparkle! Byw, we (Muslim population) don't celebrate christmas but there are many Christian citizens in Turkey and you can see ceremonies at churces in christmas time.We have christmas trees at houses and all around shopping centres but we call it "new year's tree", we love listening christmas songs and we call them "new year songs" As you see,we are confused people:)
Happy holidays to you!
xx
Gulcin

kate sa...

I love the photo of the sparkler ! Looks like you had a wonderful holiday ! Happy new Year Maria !