"" JAMIE SAYS DREAM: Love the Bear illustration from Trollbäck

22 december 2011

Love the Bear illustration from Trollbäck

Bear illustration by Henning Trollbäck


My order from Henning Trollbäck has arrived, and I'm so happy - his illustrations looks even better in real life than in the pictures :-)

I got a Bear illustration (mother bear with two cubs) and a set of Nativity matchboxes with Henning Trollbäck's illustrations. I will frame the illustration, but for now it's washi-taped on my wall.



There is eight illustrated matchboxes in Henning Trollbäck's Nativity set, here are the three wise men.




I was very happy with my order when it arrived, but that is not always the case when you shop online...as you can see in my Daily dose of quirkiness :-)

By Aled Lewis


2 kommentarer:

Mel sa...

wow, these are very cool! thanks for sharing!

merry christmas to you :) can't wait what you come up with here in 2012. have a great start into the new year!

greetings to beautiful malmoe, from chicago :D

Gulcin of Olric sa...

I think i am a Henning Trollbäck addicted now. His/her artworks are really adorable.