"" JAMIE SAYS DREAM: Life in a catalogue & Lucia

13 december 2011

Life in a catalogue & Lucia

This short film is so fun! It's gonna be hard not to think about it when I go through an Ikea catalogue next time... Pagina 23/Page 23 won the jury prize and audience award at the 48 Hour Film Project in Utrecht, The Netherland. It's made by Jeroen Houben, Tim Arts and Stefan van den Boogaard. Found via Lost At E Minor. More about the short film and the creators here. My Daily dose of quirkiness at the top of my blogpost this time!




Today, on the 13th of December, we celebrate Lucia in Sweden. More about Lucia over at Wabi Sabi blog if you are curious. I borrowed this pic of Carl Larsson's painting Lucia procession in the  home from Wabi Sabi too.


Traditional broadcast of a Lucia konsert on Swedish Television in the early morning of the 13th of December.

3 kommentarer:

Patricia Villamil sa...

i'm still laughing over that ikea movie!

Patricia Villamil sa...

what a lovely tradition this one is, my daughter's second name is Lucia, another reason to love this name! I've always been intrigued my Scandinavian culture.

Creative Living + Wabi Sabi Style sa...

DEN kortfilmen var en pärla! Likson du, kommer jag ha svårt att bläddra i en ikeakatalog utan att tänka på filmen. Hehe...