"" JAMIE SAYS DREAM: Henning Trollbäck

15 december 2011

Henning Trollbäck

Dalahäst by Henning Trollbäck
Can be bought as poster or postcard at Hoppa hage webshop.

Last week I found the Swedish illustrator and graphic designer Henning Trollbäck's beautiful Dalahorse poster (above). Since I liked it I googled his name and found the artists website and blog, and now I have ordered his matchboxes with Jesus in the manger (Mary and Joseph, baby Jesus, the star, the three wise men and the donkey) and also an illustration with a bear and it's two cubs. I like his work a lot, and it's extra fun to buy something from a young Swedish artist. I recommend a look around in his blog :-)

As you can see above you can buy Dalahäst poster or postcard at the Webshop Hoppa hage. If you are interested in other illustrations or the matchboxes, you are welcome to contact Henning Trollbäck by mail: henning@trollback.se (I ordered the matchboxes and bear illustration that way).

Matchboxes with illustrations by Henning Trollbäck

Cut out by Henning Trollbäck




















The cat in my Daily dose of quirkiness has cuddled up in a warm and cosy place...

Found via Curious Work on Pinterest.
Very old photo, I don't think I have to worry about copyright. 

4 kommentarer:

Patricia Villamil sa...

I love those matches, they are so perfect to give with candles as presents. I love this artist!

JAMIE SAYS DREAM sa...

I'm happy you like Henning Trollbäck Patricia, and I'm sure he is too :-)

leah of sang the bird sa...

i can feel some online shopping coming on! i'm going to checkout his site! really lovely!

Kaylovesvintage sa...

love his work