"" JAMIE SAYS DREAM: Happy balanced 2012!

31 december 2011

Happy balanced 2012!

Photograph from 1904

I'm really looking forward to see what 2012 will bring, and I will try hard to make it better than 2011 was for me. But there was good things about the past year as well, one of them that I started blogging in October. It has been a lot of fun to interact with lovely people from all over the world, thank you all!

The most important thing for me to accomplish in 2012 is to find balance in my life. Balance between using my brain and using my body, balance between beeing spontaneous and having routines, balance between full gear and slacking. Just to name a few of my balance challenges. What will be most important for you in 2012?

Happy New Year to all of you!/ Gott Nytt År allihop!

3 kommentarer:

Mel sa...

2012 is gonna be a year of many changes for me, so finding a balance between all of the things you mentioned will also be a part of my new year. i'll also be working on having a lot more fun next year and not taking everything so serious. 2011 has been difficult in that i wasn't able to influence important things in my life, but most turned out to be just fine. i have to let go more and have more fun! have a great 2012!

helen sa...

I wish you succeed! Happy New Year.

leah of sang the bird sa...

happy new year maria. i hope this year is joyous and light, filled with love and of course, balance. sending you positive wishes and love for new beginnings xxx