"" JAMIE SAYS DREAM: Etsy loveliness

17 december 2011

Etsy loveliness

I wish I could click and order some of this loveliness from Etsy shops right now. I was expecting a refill in my purse on friday, but it looks like I have to wait until monday, and I'm so impacient to click home some favourite things. I will not be able to order all of this, but maybe I will order more another time... Find anything you like?

Citoyennes de Berlin

2 paper lanterns "Winter Animals" 
$7.50 USD / 54 SEK

Wall Decals "Forest Friends"
$17.00 USD / 121 SEK

6 rubber stamps "Clouds"
$16.00 USD / 114 SEK

Quill and Fox

Terrarium Postcard Set, 8 cards
$12.50 USD / 89 SEK 

Typewriter Hello Card, pack of 10
$11.50 USD / 82 SEK

Corium

Navajo Printed Leather-Suede Pouch native aztec
$52.00 USD / 370 SEK (found via Creature Comforts)

Wicked Paper Co.

Where You Love Art Print
$16.00 USD / 114 SEK (found via Creature Comforts)



Etco 

Paper Mache Vessel Black and Gold - The Wavy
$25.00 USD / 178 SEK

Smeurer8

2012 Crested Shield Calendar
$29.50 USD / 210 SEK

And with the big family holiday coming up, let me show you the Storytime Rocking Chair for my Daily dose of quirkiness :-) Reading a story for three children, how cosy!

Rocking Chair by Hal Taylor

3 kommentarer:

leah of sang the bird sa...

maria, the stamps and the paper lanterns are so lovely. my daughter would love the stamp!
hope you are happy xxx

Creative Living + Wabi Sabi Style sa...

Mmmmm, DEN gungstolen går inte av för hackor! Har aldrig sett något liknande tidgare. Kul!

Sofia sa...

Finns mycket fint på etsy, bara man orkar leta runt lite!

Jag gillade granarna, hade varit fint som julpynt!