"" JAMIE SAYS DREAM: Gift wrapping ideas that I like

21 november 2011

Gift wrapping ideas that I like

Some gift wrapping ideas for Christmas and for Advent party host/hostess-gifts. I like it simple, not to cute and too much. Click on the source links for tutorials!

Sally J Shim's blog
A Little Hut blog
Two Shades of Pink blog
With washi tape from Papermash
Bugs and Fishes blog
Volume twenty five blog
 The Haystack Needle blog
Chatelaine
Two Shades of Pink blog
Sweet Paul Magazine Winter 2011
This collage from Bright Bazaar

scjohanson, Family Economics
With a vintage scarf  from Brooklyn Bride

UPDATE: I just had to add the gift wrapping products from Pleased to meet that I just found via Bloesem . Gift wrapping paper with red car with a christmas tree on top costs 2,20 EUR

collage by Bloesem

I haven't posted my Daily dose of quirkiness for a while, but here it comes: Reindeer Gift Bag tutorial:

Family Fun

11 kommentarer:

Hotly Spiced sa...

The brown paper reindeer is adorable. I know my little guy would just love to find one of those under the tree on Christmas morning.

JAMIE SAYS DREAM sa...

@Hotly Spiced: Yes, I think I migh have done the Reindeer paper bag for Christmas if my son was still small :-)

Patricia Villamil sa...

Oh wow I love these wrappers, so cute, especially the yarn pompoms, i might try to make them. I will link to you this friday, i love your selections!!!

JAMIE SAYS DREAM sa...

Thank you Patricia! And good luck with the pompomps, I think I will make some too :-)

Designtjejen/Emmelie sa...

VIlken jätte fin inspiration!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar sa...

Loving the black and white wrapping idea from Papermash! Fab round up, Jamie!

JAMIE SAYS DREAM sa...

@Will
@Designtjejen:

Thank you so much!

Creative Living + Wabi Sabi Style sa...

Såå mycket inspiration. Tackar. //Lisbeth

leah of sang the bird sa...

Maria, these are awesom and so do-able. I've always been a fan of creatively wrapped gifts and your line up is rocking my world! Thank you x

JAMIE SAYS DREAM sa...

@Lisbeth
@Leah

So glad you like it :-)

Hvite tulipaner sa...

Her var det mange lekre og ikke minst enkle tips, som jeg likte veldig godt!
Takk for at du deler, jeg ble inspirert!
Klem E