"" JAMIE SAYS DREAM: First of Advent weekend

25 november 2011

First of Advent weekend


redbubble
I will go away during the weekend, to visit a very, very, very good friend and also my dear brother. I've just been sick-listed for a month and I haven't had the energy to prepare my home for Advent, but I will try to do that next week. This weekend I will just relax.

Here's some Advent inspiration from other blogs. Have a really nice first of Advent weekend!!!

From Bright Bazaars sneak peek into Holiday with Matthew Mead (2011)

From Bright Bazaar's sneak peek into Holiday with Matthew Mead 



From the Danish magazine Bo Bedre, found via the Swedish blog Flex inredning.
Photo: Kristian Septimius Krogh.


From the Danish magazine Bo Bedre, found via the Swedish blog Flex inredning
Photo: Kristian Septimius Krogh.

Pernilla Janssons home, from her blog at Plaza interiör

Sequin planter, rosemary plant and moss :-)
From Family Chic blog

Tiny trees from Family Chic blog

And for my Daily dose of quirkiness a fun Christmas card that you can buy from Look Mama!


PS Take a look at Poppels Christmas inspiration magazine in my right hand menu. It's really nice! And you can visit Poppels store and blog here

5 kommentarer:

leah of sang the bird sa...

Oh Maria, I hope you are feeling better soon. Have a lovely time away xxx

JAMIE SAYS DREAM sa...

Thank you Leah, you are always so kind!

Patricia Villamil sa...

I love the idea of Rosemary bunch with moss in a vase. It's simple and so beautiful!

live a lot sa...

Hoppas du får en riktigt riktigt fin helg :)

Kram Malin

Linn sa...

Vilka superfina paljettkrukor, en sån ska jag försöka pyssla ihop!