"" JAMIE SAYS DREAM: Add graphic

16 november 2011

Add graphic

Do I want more black and graphic???



Collage and photos by Helt Enkelt

Pintes Notebook, / This Way by Robert Strovers / Photo by Sidney Marentette / Susanna Vento via La maison dÁnna G. /  Gran Pillow by Fine Little Day  / Chevron notebook, / Mariaemb's bedroom /
 cups with Arne Jacobsen typography
Follow the links to see larger images!


Do I want pops of colour with graphic black and white????


Via Haus Maus /  Hanging graphic postcard with colourful ribbon En mammas dag- Weronica /  Kevatjuhla fabric from Marimekko on the Wall at Bonytt / A-Type by Stephen Edward Sainsbury via  How to Not Suck at Art
Follow the links to se larger images!

My Daily dose of quirkiness is a almost bit creepy today, or what do you think? I don't know if I would like to have these sculptures in my home...

Sculptures by Israeli artist Ronit Baranga, via Lost at E Minor

8 kommentarer:

esther sa...

Nice inspiration! especially like the first one :) Hope your feeling better soon!

Creative Living + Wabi Sabi Style sa...

Spännande bilder. Skall titta närmare på dem. Ha det så gott. //Lisbeth

Patricia Villamil sa...

I just discovered your blog and I love it. Love all the inspiration and the links.

leah of sang the bird sa...

The collage from Helt Enkelt is gorgeous. I love black and white interiors, though i could never implement it in my own home. I need colour!

JAMIE SAYS DREAM sa...

@leah: I don't think I could go with only black and white either... But I have a red sofa, so I see a big chunk of colour every day :-)

JAMIE SAYS DREAM sa...

@esther: thank you so much!

M sa...

Love it! Tror jag har en svart/vit fas! :)

Mackapär Ulrika sa...

Alltså, tryckte iväg lite snabbt där. Det var jag som var M ;)