"" JAMIE SAYS DREAM: Todays online finds

24 oktober 2011

Todays online finds


Todays post on Concept 2012  told me that Est Magazine issue 3 is now online (and the Concept 2012-bloggers did the beautiful cover). Sooo much beauty in this magazine, but mostly interiors just to dream about if you are me. Some inspiration for my simple rental though, and a group of pendants caught my eye...

....this lovely group, from West Elm online shop. I would like these in my living room! And they are budget friendly as well.

If I decide to order one or more of the pendants, I could also add some other lovelyness from the same shop - these beautiful dessert plates that Mr Bright Bazaar picked out in his  guest column for Houzz.

Reindeer Organic Dessert Plates, Set of 4 eclectic dinnerware







It's Halloween-times, but skulls are also a lot "now" out of the Halloween-theme. I like Ludvig Löfgrens  Still Life candle holder. (Collage of press photos via Allt om bostads blogg)






























Say hello to my cycling skeleton in my Daily dose of quirkiness :-) (Via BuzzFeed)

4 kommentarer:

Hvite tulipaner sa...

Tallerknene var så kule, I like!
Og liker bloggen din veldig godt forresten:)
Klem E

Will @ Bright.Bazaar sa...

I love West Elm - fab picks!

JAMIE SAYS DREAM sa...

Will: I found West Elm through your blog - thanks :-)

leah of sang the bird sa...

I love the plates. The pendants are gorgeous as well...
onto my wish list they go xxx