"" JAMIE SAYS DREAM: I want to add this...

27 oktober 2011

I want to add this...

I'm trying to figure out how to get my combined livingroom/bedroom togheter. Which colours and style to choose and how to do it on a budget, as I have been posting about. My livingroom is quite small too, so with a bed in the mix it's not easy. 


I first thought about accent colurs red, turquoise and yellow, but then I was thinking about my green painting and prints and was thinking red, white, grey, green and wood-ish. And yesterday I posted about what I already have. 


Today - this is what I would like to add: (Click image to enlarge)






Top row: Aröd lamp from Ikea, Ceramic Speech Bubble messageboard from Cox & Cox and Cacti from Ikea.
Second row: Number Signs from Åhléns, OK Pillow Case from Fine Little Day and DIY cloud inspired by Sewenty Tree
Third row: Very comfortable arm chair Poäng Lockarp grey with sheepskin (or much cheaper Poäng Alme Nature in white), Sigurd chair from Ikea and Red Chick Candleholder from CB2.
Fourth row: Small coffee table from Åhléns, Varmluft lamp from Ikea and Skala tray from Ikea.

To mix up with what I already have, like these things: 



It would be a base with white, grey and wood-ish and accents in green and red. (Have to include red because of my red chaise longue).

And for my Daily dose of quirkiness, something I would love to add to this mix if I could afford it: Domsai Terrariums from Matteo Cibic, hand blown. I have to make do with looking at the pic...

Posted by Apartment Therapy in November 2009. 


2 kommentarer:

Tina // Peppar och Vanilj sa...

Fullspäckat med inspiration här minsann! Kul att du lämnade en kommentar hos mig så att jag hittade hit! Det tackar jag för =)

Kram tina

Pernilla Plaza Interiör sa...

Så fina produkter du har valt ut!! Härligt med alla dina små kommentarer, tack! Hoppas du får en fantastisk helg! Kram Pernilla