I'm trying to choose colours for my living room, and these necklaces from Not Tuesday inspires me. (Collage by Wit & Delight)
I live in a rental, I don't have much money and my son has the only bedroom in the flat = I have my bed in the living room. But I still want to make it cosy! The problem is that I am lazy when it comes to fixing things at home and that I can't decide which colours and style I should go for. I like so much! But, as I said, I don't have much money so I have to be practical as well. I get tons of inspiration from blogs and magazines but most of it stays in my mind. Time for a change!
Ok, the palette above contains both "base colours" grey, white and beige and accent colours red, turquoise and mustard yellow. I have to live with my old red Falsterbo chaise longue from Ikea for now, so I have to get red in to the palette.
This is my on a budget wish list - to be combined with white, grey and neautrals. Click for larger image!
1. Candle holders/Ljuslyktor - Lagerhaus
2. 2012 Calender/Kalender 2012 - Snug
3. Signs numbers/Skyltar siffror - Åhléns
4. Necklaces/Halsband - Not Tuesday
5. Corduroy cushion/Manchesterkudde - Lagerhaus
6. Cushion cover/Kuddfodral - Mia & Stich on Etsy
7. Grey cushion/Grå kudde - Åhléns
8. My old Falsterbo chaise longue from Ikea
9. DIY: yellow knobs/Gula väggknoppar via Hvite tulipaner and Cloud/Moln via Seventy Tree
Looks quite bright... but it is to be combined with white, grey and neutrals!
Will I stick to this and get my living room in better shape?
Some interiors in these colours:
|Via Room and serve|
|Via Style at home|
|Via Plenty of Colour|
|Via French by Design|
So many different hues of these colours!
Choosing among different options is difficult. For the girl in my Daily dose of qurkiness too! (Needed a black and white photo after all the bright colours).